Inclusivity


 

I believe we are all sacred beings! I identify as a woman and I am actively aware of both divine masculine and divine feminine energies embodied in me and the world around me.

I have the view that modern religions are predominantly steeped in male icons. Whilst I hold a deep honouring for the love at the essential core of the religions, I offer experiences with a primary focus on the Divine Feminine.

If you are seeking a spiritual connection with a particular emphasis on the Divine Feminine and the qualities of listening, flowing, intuition, being, allowing and receiving then you are welcome, whatever your religion or non-religion, ability, age, race, sexuality, gender identity or non-identity.

*I am dedicated to holding a safe space. I do confront language or behaviour which is outside the spirit of my values and any person creating what I perceive to be a lack of safety may be asked to leave. My values are humility, truth, compassion, peace and unity. My motto is “No judgment, be honest, be kind, receive and give in equal measure”.

*All my events are sober events created with an attitude of reverence for the sacred. I don't mix drink or drugs with spirituality, so please respect this.

*If you have any special needs or requirements I welcome you to discuss these with me, so that I can do my best to provide for you.


 

Popular posts from this blog

Earth Spirituality

Emergence at Beltane 2023