Kind Goddess

 

At our Kind Goddess event we gathered together in a sacred, safe space to honour the divine feminine.

We began with a cleansing ritual, smudging with sage.

We invoked the five elements of earth, air, fire, water and spirit.

We engaged in active meditation using pens and paper.

We created a Kind Goddess pouch using herbs and crystals (to keep under our pillow and bathe us in kind energies while we are sleeping).


We listened to a guided drumming journey to meet our inner Kind Goddess!

We repeated our mantra “I receive kindness. I am kindness”.

We breathed in the soft energies of the divine feminine which are pure kindness and grace, whilst connecting with our own creative centre.

What a beautiful evening!

“I imagined I was in a crystal cave and the goddess met me”

“I felt like I was floating”

“The kindness was so strong it made me cry”

Click here to watch the youtube video 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Shamanism, Paganism and Earth Religion

Earth Spirituality

Emergence at Beltane 2023